* 5+ yrs. experience in customer focused role is prefered
* Management or Supervisor experience is required
* Passsion for people, positive & friendly demeanor
* Jewellery experience is an asset
* Determination to succeed
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off in store.
Reitmans had a job that's designed for your life.
Your goal in this position is to assist in maximizing the sales and profitability of the store by achieving and surpassing store's sales, productivity and shrink goals. Your success is achieved by implementing and promoting the reitmans values: Respect, Care, Cooperation, Leadership, Innovation and Integrity.
You would provide the coaching and leadership required to assist with the development and success of store teams in the areas of customer service and operations management.
Minimum 2 years retail experience with some exposure in store management
Proven leadership and coaching skills
Understanding of retail financial knowledge, and ability to recognize personal impact in driving sales
An excellent fashion sense and good understanding of visual presentation
Ability to work flexible hours
Please drop off your resume in store or e-mail to email@example.com
Love your job!
Looking for an Assistant Store Manager!
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about great tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile -- one cup at a time.
The Assistant Manager is the right-hand to the Store Manager. When the manager is not working, this person is responsible for the performance and operation of the store; they lead the team, and communicate with the office and share information with staff when relevant. Inventory is a key focus of the assistant manager: they police inventory accuracy in the system, supervise cycle counts, and ensure that the stock areas are labelled and organized.
Some ideal qualities you possess:
- You love the world of tea, or are willing to discover it!
- You have proven leadership skills, are a strong delegator and create a positive work environment for your staff
- You are professional, fun, and have great communication skills
- You are organized and quick-thinking
- You are motivated and you enjoy giving customers an amazing and personal experience when they come into the store
- You are a positive person and have personality! A sense of humour is a must!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Health benefits
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company
- A positive, fun, and respectful work environment
Plus as a DAVIDsTEA employee, you get to drink as much free tea as your heart desires, all day long. Seriously, what more could you ask for?
Want to be a part of something BIG? Now is an amazing time to join our growing family.
WOW! mobile boutique™ is looking for people who love people and are passionate about helping everyday shopper’s connect with the perfect mobile solution through unbiased advice and meaningful conversations.
Customer experience is what we do! As advocates for a better wireless journey, our whole team is passionate about retail - focusing on the customer’s needs and helping them make the right call when selecting a solution for their lifestyle. It helps that we are supported by Canada’s best wireless carriers, TELUS, Rogers, Koodo, Fido, and Chatr and carry the coolest lineup of accessories.
Don’t have wireless experience? Don’t sweat it! We will provide you with all of the necessary training and support to help make you successful. Our focus is on talented individuals who have been successful and continue to have a desire in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
• Bringing a high energy of excitement and engagement to the customer experience
• Generate hype and awareness within a mall environment by being brand ambassadors
• Growing the business by identifying our customers’ needs and providing a tailor made solution
• Create a fun, dynamic and results driven team culture
• Delivering against our core pillars of customer experience, operations and sales
• Participate in all training – we want people who are interested in personal and professional development!
• Collaborate with leadership to determine ongoing strategic action plans that support all key business objectives – and have fun!
• A fearless attitude in wanting to have great and meaningful conversations
• Understand and appreciate the impact of the customer experience on delivering sales results
• At ease within a results oriented environment focused on customer delight and productivity
• 1-2 years of previous sales experience a definite asset
• Sales through developing customer relationships and useful industry knowledge is an asset
• Ability to listen and socialize with great presentation skills is always an asset
• A passion for trendy technology and being on the cutting edge
• Available to work during mall hours
• Ability to work in multiple locations is also an asset
• Comfortable using a point of sale and following procedures during a customer transaction
Physical Job Requirements:
• Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
• Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
To apply, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Keyholder, you are an integral support to the management team, assisting in all personnel, product and merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store.
You demonstrate outstanding customer service and assume responsibility for total store operations when acting as Manager on Duty, leading by example and coaching the team to achieve and surpass store and individual targets for sales and key performance indicators, while operating in compliance with Company policies and procedures as well as Brand and visual presentation standards.
Leading Business Results: Accountable for achieving and surpassing store business targets, including sales and productivity measures, labour management, customer satisfaction and inventory shrinkage as well as personal sales objectives. Maintain awareness of mall, competitors or community activities that could impact business results; communicate information to the Store Manager. Demonstrate flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to the changing business environment.
Leading Brand & Visual Presentation Excellence: Adhere to, and enforce, dress guidelines to properly represent the Brand. Communicate and support brand, promotional, product and visual directives and standards as set out corporately. Ensure staff is well versed in the features and benefits of merchandise through regular product knowledge sessions.
Leading Sales & Operational Excellence: Support the Store Manager in conducting staff meetings. Support the Store Manager in the planning and execution of inventory cycle counts. Support the Store Manager in the execution and follow-up of loss prevention action plans Exemplify the company’s vision, mission, values and brand behaviors; lead by example at all times. Adhere to and enforce the Code of Conduct and all other Company policies & procedures. Support corporate expectations and systems and ensure proper execution of company initiatives, providing feedback to the Store Manager, as needed. Consistently promote a positive shopping experience by focusing staff on the importance of connecting with customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with exceptional customer service. Effectively manage customer complaints in a timely and effective manner. Effectively communicate with the Store Manager regarding day-to-day operational issues of the store.
Monitor and manage on a daily basis: store and individual sales and key performance indicators, payroll and controllable expenses as well as all company initiatives. Align activities to ensure business goals are met. Manage and delegate various tasks/duties to optimize sales productivity and the overall customer experience; Coach and support employees for effective completion of all selling and non-selling responsibilities. Keep staff informed of all store and individual sales and productivity targets, marketing and sales promotions and other information to help them provide exceptional customer service and achieve goals. Prepare necessary reporting as required by business processes and needs. Maintain store standards in all areas of the business, in accordance with company operating policies and procedures.
Leading Excellence through People: Consistently foster a positive working experience by treating all staff in a fair and consistent manner as well as promoting safe working practices. Promote an environment that encourages participation, creativity and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas of others. Model behavior that respects the background, experience and cultural differences of others, while upholding the values of the Company. Provide clear direction and follow-up while monitoring progress of employees, to ensure timely and effective completion of assignments.
High school diploma; post-secondary education in business or related discipline, an asset.
1 year full-time retail experience, preferably with some supervisory experience.
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) or Open-Office.
Competencies: Ownership Honesty Passion Excellence Teamwork Creativity Coaching Decision quality Communication Monitoring Mobilization
SUPERVISION: Approximately between 8 to 25 employees supervised directly and indirectly, depending on the period of the year and the volume of the store.
Schedule: Full time must be available to work a minimum of 25 hours per week; Part time must be available to work a maximum of 25 hours per week. Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnight shifts.
Travel: May be required to travel to other stores/divisions.
Physical: Able to work in a standing position 90% of the day. May be required to lift boxes (weighing up to 40 lbs.) and perform various store maintenance tasks which may require climbing ladders.