We are looking for Passionate, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals!
DSW is focused on providing customer service that’s passionate, friendly, helpful, and real. We’re looking for retail professionals who want to be a part of our unprecedented growth and share our vision for exceptional service. Our retail associates help bring our strong teams toward these goals every day.
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
Our Associates Enjoy:
SHOE LOVERS REJOICE! DSW DESIGNER SHOE WAREHOUSE has finally arrived in CANADA! Town Shoes Limited is excited to announce the opening of its first DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse locations in Canada. DSW¿s Canadian locations include a breathtaking assortment of top brand name and designer dress, casual and athletic footwear and accessories for women and men, all at irresistible everyday low prices. The new Canadian retail locations, each approximately 20,000 square feet in size, will make them the largest shoe stores in the country featuring more than 22,000 pairs of shoes!
Our associates are what make us successful. Our culture is one in which we look to hire associates who exhibit our values of Honesty, Enthusiasm, Accountability and Respect. We reward and recognize our achievers, and we take pride in the difference our associates make. DSW is focused on providing customer service that’s passionate, friendly, helpful, and real. We're looking for retail professionals who want to be a part of our unprecedented growth and share our vision for exceptional service. We value individuals who want a career working with a fast-growing, dynamic organization and who share our vision of becoming Canada's Favourite Place for Shoes!
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the Hiring Manager.
-Motivates team through compelling vision and direction to encompass American Eagle Outfitters core values.
-Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and themselves accountable to achieving all brand,performance and behaviour standards.
-lead and inspire customer service culture by recognizing and rewarding team.
- Build effective relationships with peer and upper management partners
- participate in productive management and team meetings
- proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities
-Recruit , hire, develop and retain top management and sales talent for the stores ,to include maintaining optimal staffing levels
- Train and develop sales teams in all areas of job responsibilities
- Consistently asses and provide on going performance feedback to all levels of store team
- recognize performance issues in a timely manner and partner with store manager to develop action plan for resolution.
- ensure that all visual directives are executed seamlessly and within scheduled time frame and allotted payroll budget
- direct and execute strategic , brand appropriate merchandising to maximize sales and presentation standards
- partner in stores execution of all merchandise processing and flow to the floor in conjunction with exceptional back room standards
Drive for results
- partner with store manager in the execution of the store business plan that drive KPI results and maximize business opportunities
- Achieve predetermined financial budgets to include payroll management
- Drive AE brand loyalty through demonstrating sales and leadership , coaching and connecting with the customer experience
- Achieve store shrink goals and maintain all operational standards to secure the assets of the stores physical location
- Minimum high school education or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Retail management experience preferred or equivalent education
- Strong analytical ,prioritizing ,interpersonal , problem solving and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline orientated environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays , nights and weekends
- Must be able to perform all essential Job functions identified in the "Assistant Manager essential job functions"
Aplicants will have to apply in store and fill out an application
* 5+ yrs. experience in customer focused role is prefered
* Management or Supervisor experience is required
* Passsion for people, positive & friendly demeanor
* Jewellery experience is an asset
* Determination to succeed
Please send resumes to email@example.com or drop them off in store.
Reitmans had a job that's designed for your life.
Your goal in this position is to assist in maximizing the sales and profitability of the store by achieving and surpassing store's sales, productivity and shrink goals. Your success is achieved by implementing and promoting the reitmans values: Respect, Care, Cooperation, Leadership, Innovation and Integrity.
You would provide the coaching and leadership required to assist with the development and success of store teams in the areas of customer service and operations management.
Minimum 2 years retail experience with some exposure in store management
Proven leadership and coaching skills
Understanding of retail financial knowledge, and ability to recognize personal impact in driving sales
An excellent fashion sense and good understanding of visual presentation
Ability to work flexible hours
Please drop off your resume in store or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be a part of something BIG? Now is an amazing time to join our growing family.
WOW! mobile boutique™ is looking for people who love people and are passionate about helping everyday shopper’s connect with the perfect mobile solution through unbiased advice and meaningful conversations.
Customer experience is what we do! As advocates for a better wireless journey, our whole team is passionate about retail - focusing on the customer’s needs and helping them make the right call when selecting a solution for their lifestyle. It helps that we are supported by Canada’s best wireless carriers, TELUS, Rogers, Koodo, Fido, and Chatr and carry the coolest lineup of accessories.
Don’t have wireless experience? Don’t sweat it! We will provide you with all of the necessary training and support to help make you successful. Our focus is on talented individuals who have been successful and continue to have a desire in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
• Bringing a high energy of excitement and engagement to the customer experience
• Generate hype and awareness within a mall environment by being brand ambassadors
• Growing the business by identifying our customers’ needs and providing a tailor made solution
• Create a fun, dynamic and results driven team culture
• Delivering against our core pillars of customer experience, operations and sales
• Participate in all training – we want people who are interested in personal and professional development!
• Collaborate with leadership to determine ongoing strategic action plans that support all key business objectives – and have fun!
• A fearless attitude in wanting to have great and meaningful conversations
• Understand and appreciate the impact of the customer experience on delivering sales results
• At ease within a results oriented environment focused on customer delight and productivity
• 1-2 years of previous sales experience a definite asset
• Sales through developing customer relationships and useful industry knowledge is an asset
• Ability to listen and socialize with great presentation skills is always an asset
• A passion for trendy technology and being on the cutting edge
• Available to work during mall hours
• Ability to work in multiple locations is also an asset
• Comfortable using a point of sale and following procedures during a customer transaction
Physical Job Requirements:
• Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
• Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
To apply, please send your resume directly to email@example.com.
Role and Responsibilities
Perform MRI administration, which may include;
Formal Education and/or Certifications
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and you are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your application in confidence to Devon Hutt, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org