Ricki’s, a recognized leader in ladies fashion retail across Canada, is seeking ambitious, enthusiastic associates to join our dynamic team and contribute to the successful growth of our company.
Assist the Manager to maximize sales and profits by achieving sales goals, ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times, and maintaining all aspects of the day to day operations of the store. Oversee store operations and personnel in the absence of the Manager.
Proven sales ability, good communication skills and the ability to provide leadership to other associates are required.
We offer a fun work environment, competitive wages, great discounts, and a fun, friendly store atmosphere.
If you are interested in joining our team, email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
What you'll do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to deliver a great shopping experience that enhances the self-esteem of our Justice Girl (7-14) and provides a great value for mom.
• Provide a great customer experience
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here's what we look for:
• Individuals with intense fashion radar that allow them to translate trends that work for "our girl".
What we value - we are:
• Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
• Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
• Creative: our girl is all about what's new and what's hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that's what she expects from us.
• Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
• Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated - we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
• At least 18 years of age
• Ability to relate to customers of all ages & backgrounds
• Ability to follow directions & work productively with others