This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast-paced, fun, and rewarding environment. Processing all store shipments, recalls, verifying incoming/outgoing while ensuring daily maintenance. Ensuring the stockroom maintains a neat, organized and well-stocked merchandise area.
- Looking for someone who is able to bend, climb ladders, lift, and move boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented, team player, and willing to work retail hours.
If interested, please email your resumes to the attention of Gill or Pamela at email@example.com
This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual who thrives within a fast paced, fun, and rewarding environment. The ideal candidate is a business-minded trendsetter who understands todays ever changing fashion landscape, while providing assistance and information on product features and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
The desire and ability to serve customers with a positive, professional, and energetic attitude. A passion for customer service and selling with excellent oral and communication skills, with a strong sense of accountability and entrepreneurial mindset, while maintaining strong product knowledge and creating a positive and impactful service.
If interested, please email your resumes to the attention of Gill or Pamela at
The Store Manager provides ongoing leadership, thereby ensuring that the store achieves and/or surpasses its financial goals, while controlling budgets, inventory, shrink, expenses and wage costs. He/She inspires, coaches, motivates, develops and evaluates the team in order to achieve maximum performance and optimize the customer experience in the store.
Please submit resumes to Jennifer Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Property Support Representative
Job Type: Hourly - Temporary Contract
Location: Sunridge Mall - Calgary, AB
Do you enjoy the festivities of the holiday season? Do you love seeing the joy on children's faces when they meet Santa Claus?
Sunridge Mall is looking for an enthusiastic seasonal employee to act as Santa's Helper. Applicants must be reliable, responsible, energetic and enjoy working with children.
Various hours available, must have a flexible work schedule including availability during the day, evenings and weekends.
• Provide support for the centre's holiday display by delivering excellent customer service
Formal Education and/or Certifications:
• Completed or working towards Secondary School diploma or equivalent
Years of Experience:
• 1 year experience in customer service an asset
Specialized knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Outstanding customer service skills
• High energy level
• Previous experience working with children & photography an asset
• Outgoing with a positive attitude
• Professional demeanor
• Communicate clearly, concisely, professionally and convey active listening and openness
• Build positive relationships and demonstrate commitment, effort and a "take charge" attitude
• Produce accurate work with attention to detail and consistently meet deadlines
• Take ownership for actions, accept constructive criticism and make the necessary changes to behaviour
• Overcome obstacles to get the job done, identify problems and recommend solutions
• See change positively and adapt quickly to change in work requirements
• Respect: Value diverse perspectives, experiences and talents; treat others the way you would want to be treated
• Empowerment: Use the means provided to carry out responsibilities to the best of your ability and to implement creative ideas
• Integrity: Do the right thing, deliver on commitments and admit mistakes
• Teamwork: Work together as one team toward common goals
• Accountability: Hold yourself and others accountable for decisions and results
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and you are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
*Please note that we thank all who apply however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.*
Primaris is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities in the course of employment, including in recruitment and hiring. If, as a result of a disability, you require accommodation in order to apply for this role and/or participate in the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org