Want to be a part of something BIG? Now is an amazing time to join our growing family.
WOW! mobile boutique™ is looking for people who love people and are passionate about helping everyday shopper’s connect with the perfect mobile solution through unbiased advice and meaningful conversations.
Customer experience is what we do! As advocates for a better wireless journey, our whole team is passionate about retail - focusing on the customer’s needs and helping them make the right call when selecting a solution for their lifestyle. It helps that we are supported by Canada’s best wireless carriers, TELUS, Rogers, Koodo, Fido, and Chatr and carry the coolest lineup of accessories.
Don’t have wireless experience? Don’t sweat it! We will provide you with all of the necessary training and support to help make you successful. Our focus is on talented individuals who have been successful and continue to have a desire in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
· Bringing a high energy of excitement and engagement to the customer experience
· Generate hype and awareness within a mall environment by being brand ambassadors
· Growing the business by identifying our customers’ needs and providing a tailor made solution
· Create a fun, dynamic and results driven team culture
· Delivering against our core pillars of customer experience, operations and sales
· Participate in all training – we want people who are interested in personal and professional development!
· Collaborate with leadership to determine ongoing strategic action plans that support all key business objectives – and have fun!
· A fearless attitude in wanting to have great and meaningful conversations
· Understand and appreciate the impact of the customer experience on delivering sales results
· At ease within a results oriented environment focused on customer delight and productivity
· 1-2 years of previous sales experience a definite asset
· Sales through developing customer relationships and useful industry knowledge is an asset
· Ability to listen and socialize with great presentation skills is always an asset
· A passion for trendy technology and being on the cutting edge
· Available to work during mall hours
· Ability to work in multiple locations is also an asset
· Comfortable using a point of sale and following procedures during a customer transaction
Physical Job Requirements:
· Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
· Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently hiring a full-time stylist to join our team!
Diva is an AVEDA Lifestyle salon and spa. We have a wide variety of opportunities in the beauty and wellness service industry. We are seeking self-motivated and creative individuals to provide high levels of guest service, with a strong focus on the wellness of each guest. We have higher than competitive wages, a passionate team, and endless opportunities for growth.
- Must be licensed or have had obtained an apprentice blue book
- Excellent customer service and retailing skills
- Positive attitude is a must
- Passion for Aveda products and services is an asset
- Willing to meet and exceed all goals given.
- Meet education requirements for advanced technical training and product knowledge
Please email your resume or apply online at divasalonspa.com
Are you a leader who has an exceptional creative and fashion-forward vision? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with Le Château …..that’s a perfect fit!
Le Château offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where you’ll be involved in the execution of merchandising directives to build Le Château’s brand image.
Our Visual Merchandisers will:
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
Join the Le Château team and experience the exciting and rewarding difference of a career at Le Château!
Apply in person in-store today or send your resume to
As a Holiday Retail Stock Processor you will be an integral part of our business to help in bringing our store to life during the fast pasted holiday season. Associates in this role perform a number of functions that are critical to offering customers the best experience when they shop in our store. You are responsible for the timely execution of our receiving process, ensuring the sales floor is ready by store opening, keeping the sales floor is stocked with merchandise and helping maintain our visual standards.
Process shipments and preparing sales floor for the next day
Organize and maintain merchandise in the stockroom and filling sales floor as needed
Provide support for major sales events that occur in our store by ensuring merchandise is prepped to support sales
Demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures
Ability to communicate effectively with peers and management
Ability to work as part of a team, but also complete tasks independently with little supervision
Available to work overnights 8pm to 12am (possibly 2am) Monday to Friday
Apply now for a chance to build your career with a dynamic, industry leading organization.
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and which position you are applying for.
We thank all interested applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Addition Elle is the trendsetter in the plus market in Canada! We champion a fashion democracy where style isn’t limited by size and our team delivers a world-class shopping experience to our customers.
We are looking for talented Fashion Associates to join our team!
Reporting to the Supervisor in charge, the Fashion Associate is the customer service specialist of the store! Their key focus is to wow and amaze customers through your know-how and fashion sense.
A typical day will also include the following:
This job might be for you if you are customer driven; you go out of you way to make your customers smile.
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!
The best way to apply is in store, but you can also apply on our website:
By the way, did you know that our brand is part of Reitmans Canada Limited (RCL as we affectionately call ourselves), that has over 800 Canada-wide locations represented by several exciting fashion apparel banners.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
The 2015 Holiday Season is fast approaching! That means it is time to open our Hickory Farms location for the months of November and December. We are looking for Sales Associates to join our team! Individuals should possess the following skills/characteristics; energetic, good work ethic, works well in a team and alone, flexible with work hours, enjoys interacting with the public.
Employees can expect; paid training, flexible work schedules & employee discounts.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org