High Performance Selling Associate
The role of the Selling Associate supports and contributes to the store productivity and profitability through customer service excellence, a consistent brand experience and the ability to build emotional connection and loyalty with the customer
Key Business Metrics the Selling Associate should influence:
We are looking to fill positions at all our Calgary locations.
Please email resume to: BBWSunridge@gmail.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Cleo is a ladies specialty fashion retailer, with a mission to be today’s choice in meeting women’s fashion needs (the New 50) by offering styles that are flattering with a dress up/dress down versatility that gives her the value and quality she can trust, in a fun, friendly, easy to shop store.
We offer a great work environment, competitive wages, great discounts, recognition for individual and team efforts, benefits and personal and professional development.
Assist the manager to maximize sales and profits by achieving sales goals, ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times, and maintaining all aspects of the day to day operations of the store. Oversee store operations and personnel in the absence of the manager.
Previous successful fashion retail experience (2 to 5 years minimum required).
A team player with good communication, people management and organizational skills.
Ability to coach and motivate a team of sales associates.
Email your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line must indicate position and location applying for.
POSITION: ASSISTANT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER
As an Assistant Manager, your primary function as a member of the management team is to assist the Store Manager and Associate Manager in all aspects of store operations, maximizing the store’s profitability by achieving and surpassing sales and productivity targets while minimizing expenses and losses. Through ongoing coaching, you promote a positive shopping experience, leading the team to achieve and surpass store and individual targets for sales and key performance indicators, while operating in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
You help lead brand and visual merchandising excellence within the store by ensuring that marketing, visual and product management strategies are executed according to Company standard.
You consistently demonstrate a capacity to network, to attract, to recruit, to train, to develop and to retain talent as you are responsible in building a high-performing customer-oriented team that aims to exceed in all current and future business needs.
Leading Business Results:
⋅ Accountable for achieving and surpassing store business targets, including sales and productivity measures, labour management, customer satisfaction, inventory shrinkage and other compliance measures.
⋅ Motivate, coach, & mobilize the team through ongoing effective communication in order to achieve maximum performance and to optimize the shopping experience:
⋅ Set challenging but obtainable goals with an emphasis on service quality and customer satisfaction, as well as financial performance.
⋅ Maintain awareness of mall, competitors or community activities that could impact business results; communicate information to the Store Manager.
⋅ Demonstrate flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to the changing business environment.
Leading Brand & Visual Presentation Excellence:
⋅ Ensure product management and replenishment, visual presentation and merchandising directives/standards for sales floor and back room are properly executed and in a timely manner; continually review to ensure clear and consistent execution and alignment to brand standards.
⋅ In conjunction with store walkthroughs, analyze merchandise reports to evaluate product performance and inventory levels. Communicate to the Store Manager what is driving sales results and discuss any issues/priorities, in order to develop strategies to maximize business.
⋅ In partnership with the Stock Associate, lead and organize merchandise reception process to optimize product management.
⋅ Adhere to, and enforce, dress guidelines to properly represent the Brand.
⋅ Communicate and support brand, promotional, product and visual directives and standards as set out corporately.
⋅ Ensure staff is well versed in the features and benefits of merchandise through regular product knowledge sessions.
Leading Sales & Operational Excellence:
⋅ Support the Store Manager in conducting staff meetings.
⋅ Support the Store Manager in the planning and execution of inventory cycle counts.
⋅ Support the Store Manager in the execution and follow-up of loss prevention action plans
⋅ Analyze store level reports and work with Store Manager to develop and communicate action plans for improving store and employee productivity and ensuring effective execution of all operational activities.
⋅ Ensure store has all the necessary tools and resources to operate effectively.
⋅ Exemplify the company’s vision, mission, values and brand behaviors; lead by example at all times.
⋅ Adhere to and enforce the Code of Conduct and all other Company policies & procedures.
⋅ Support corporate expectations and systems and ensure proper execution of company initiatives, providing feedback to the Store Manager, as needed.
⋅ Consistently promote a positive shopping experience by focusing staff on the importance of connecting with customers. Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with exceptional customer service.
⋅ Effectively manage customer complaints in a timely and effective manner.
⋅ Effectively communicate with the Store Manager regarding day-to-day operational issues of the store.
⋅ Monitor and manage on a daily basis: store and individual sales and key performance indicators, payroll and controllable expenses as well as all company initiatives. Align activities to ensure business goals are met.
⋅ Manage and delegate various tasks/duties to optimize sales productivity and the overall customer experience; Coach and support employees for effective completion of all selling and non-selling responsibilities.
⋅ Keep staff informed of all store and individual sales and productivity targets, marketing and sales promotions and other information to help them provide exceptional customer service and achieve goals.
⋅ Prepare necessary reporting as required by business processes and needs.
⋅ Maintain store standards in all areas of the business, in accordance with company operating policies and procedures.
Leading Excellence through People:
⋅ Proactively network and attract talent that is aligned to our brand and customer service model in support of our business objectives.
⋅ Support the Store Manager in building a high-performing customer oriented team by participating in the identification, recruitment, interviewing and hiring processes.
⋅ Participate in the training and development of all employees; ensuring that each is properly oriented into the Company and trained in their role.
⋅ Manage all aspects of human resources, including recruitment, development, employee relations and health & safety, in compliance with policies and procedures.
⋅ In partnership with the Store Manager, follow-up on performance development plans and personal goals/objectives with employees to encourage and reinforce continuous growth and development.
⋅ Provide necessary feedback and recommendations to effectively manage employee relations, in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
⋅ Provide coaching and feedback that promotes positive behavioral change, in a fair and constructive manner and on a regular and consistent basis (daily, weekly and monthly), ensuring that it is appropriately documented.
⋅ Consistently foster a positive working experience by treating all staff in a fair and consistent manner as well as promoting safe working practices.
⋅ Promote an environment that encourages participation, creativity and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas of others.
⋅ Model behavior that respects the background, experience and cultural differences of others, while upholding the values of the Company.
⋅ Provide clear direction and follow-up while monitoring progress of employees, to ensure timely and effective completion of assignments.
High school diploma; post-secondary education in business or related discipline, an asset.
2 years management experience, preferably in a fashion clothing environment, or equivalent management experience.
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) or Open-Office.
⋅ Decision quality
⋅ Approximately between 8 to 25 employees supervised directly and indirectly, depending on the period of the year and the volume of the store.
⋅ Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
⋅ Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnight shifts.
⋅ May be required to travel to other stores/divisions.
⋅ Able to work in a standing position 90% of the day.
⋅ May be required to lift boxes (weighing up to 40 lbs.) and perform various store maintenance tasks which may require climbing ladders.
Apply in store or send your email to the Store Manager email@example.com
To assist in the overall operations of the store. To generate sales while adhering to and maintain company policies and standards. The keyholder is responsible for ensuring a professional image of the store.
To apply for this position, please drop off your resume in store.
To assist the store manager in the overall operation of the store.
To apply for this position, please drop off your resume in store.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for:
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for:
As a Sales Associate you will be responsible for:
As a Manager-in-Traning you will be responsible for:
• Driving sales by achieving and exceeding personal sales goals
• Providing exceptional customer service and shopping experience
• Assisting with associate training and merchandising
• Creating a fun, winning environment on the sales floor
• High energy and enthusiastic team player
• Retail experience is an asset
• A history of meeting and exceeding personal sales goals
• Working knowledge of computer skills
• Flexible retail availability including evenings and weekends
Addition Elle is the trendsetter in the plus market in Canada! We champion a fashion democracy where style isn’t limited by size and our team delivers a world-class shopping experience to our customers.
We are looking for talented Fashion Associates to join our team!
Reporting to the Supervisor in charge, the Fashion Associate is the customer service specialist of the store! Their key focus is to wow and amaze customers through your know-how and fashion sense.
A typical day will also include the following:
This job might be for you if you are customer driven; you go out of you way to make your customers smile.
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!
The best way to apply is in store, but you can also apply on our website:
By the way, did you know that our brand is part of Reitmans Canada Limited (RCL as we affectionately call ourselves), that has over 800 Canada-wide locations represented by several exciting fashion apparel banners.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Position: Guest Services Representative
Job Type: Hourly, Part-Time
Location: Sunridge Mall - Calgary, AB
The purpose of this position is to deliver outstanding customer service to all patrons and tenants of the property. This position is one of the first points of contact for customers and tenants and must have a positive attitude towards all clients. This position is also responsible for administering specific property programs such as gift cards, community clubs and contests.
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service to all patrons and tenants by being knowledgeable about the property and its offerings
• Assist in the facilitation of the property gift card program
• Assist in the administration of the “lost and found” program by logging items and helping to match lost items with owners
• Provide directions within the property to shoppers
• Answer incoming calls on both the internal and external telephone lines
• Respond to general email inquiries
• Regulate and monitor the use of the “Parenting Room” by registering patrons who request to use the service (where applicable)
• Restocks supplies in the “Parenting Room” (where applicable)
• Provide support to other departments as requested
• Maintain employee manuals by ensuring the information is up-to-date
• Coordinate the rental of strollers, wheelchairs, coat and parcel check etc.
• Administer refunds for vending machines upon request
• Continuously organize and stock all information brochures at the kiosk and other directories within the property
• Log calls from tenants who require assistance from another department in the property
• Communicate with other departments in a timely manner to relay tenant concerns/requests
• Log radio communications from other departments
• Complete projects as assigned from time to time
• Other duties as assigned
Formal Education and/or Certifications
• Completed or working towards Secondary School diploma or equivalent
Years of Experience
• 1 year experience in customer service an asset
Specialized knowledge, skills and abilities
• Basic PC skills
• Basic Microsoft Office skills
• First Aid, CPR and AED Certifications an asset
• Criminal background check clearance
• Bilingual (French/English) – depending on the property location
• Ability to learn programs and procedures thoroughly and efficiently
• Respect for Health and Safety processes
• Have a positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
• Communicate clearly, concisely, professionally and convey active listening and openness
• Build positive relationships and demonstrate commitment, effort and a "take charge" attitude
• Produce accurate work with attention to detail and consistently meet deadlines
• Take ownership for actions, accept constructive criticism and make the necessary changes to behavior
• Overcome obstacles to get the job done, identify problems and recommend solutions
• See change positively and adapt quickly to change in work requirements
• Respect: Value diverse perspectives, experiences and talents; treat others the way you would want to be treated
• Empowerment: Use the means provided to carry out responsibilities to the best of your ability and to implement creative ideas
• Integrity: Do the right thing, deliver on commitments and admit mistakes
• Teamwork: Work together as one team toward common goals
• Accountability: Hold yourself and others accountable for decisions and results
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and you are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume and availablilty in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Guest Services Representative - Sunridge Mall
***Please note that we thank all who apply however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.***